Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect in our International Commerce Practice, located in Novi Sad, Serbia, or working remotely within Serbia.
About Our Commerce Team:
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and capable strategists, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs. We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling OMS.
Perficient has more than 20 years of experience working with the HCL Commerce (formerly IBM WebSphere) platform, implementing commerce for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. Perficient was awarded the title of the singular Preferred HCL Commer Partner in North America.
The Senior Technical Architect role at Perficient plays a crucial part in our strategy and delivery capabilities. It requires not only a high degree of skill in our technological solutions but also requires a high degree of consulting, relationship building and management, as well as an ability to see the grand vision that our solutions can bring to a client. The Senior Technical Architect utilizes a consultative approach to explain solutions that they have been designed with an engineering mindset. They must be able to speak to a wide range of audiences from highly technical to strictly business-focused.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you are responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud-based solutions and technologies. These technologies include, but are not limited to Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Apex/Visualforce/Lightning, Heroku, and mobile. You will also be responsible for maintaining an ongoing comprehensive understanding of various cloud-computing ecosystems. The Senior Technical Architect will own the technological landscape, security, integration, and data model design, and process creation for all projects for the clients they are assigned to.
You will own the overall technology roadmap and vision for each client you are assigned to. As such, it is your responsibility to maintain and grow the relationships within the account to ensure a strong long-term partnership with the client’s technology teams and leadership. You will work closely with consultants, project managers, as well as the technology teams to ensure projects are on-time, on-budget, and of the highest quality, as well as adhere to the technology roadmap that you have laid out.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for technical architecture of systems on the Salesforce.com platform including Community Cloud, Heroku, and Marketing Cloud
- Technology consulting, planning, roadmap, for large multi-year client engagements
- Training and mentoring of engineers and consultants
- Overall success of technical projects involving multiple teams and individuals
- Technical architecture design of solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Data model design
- Integration architecture to connect all types of technology systems across an enterprise
- Security design including encryption, SSO, and user management
- Train and mentor software engineers, web engineers, and platform engineers.
- Consulting with clients on technology solutions that meet their business requirements.
- Experience leading technical projects and teams
- Meet with clients both onsite and remote, leading workshops, discovery sessions, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture, architectural frameworks, and cloud technologies
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Experience with working on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Extraordinary client-facing skills with the ability to solve the client’s needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Experience in developing and deploying custom end-user systems
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Have a thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent Business.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248