- Performs monitoring and control of road and rail transport companies ensuring that containers arrive on time at port of loading/customs/other
- Negotiates road and rail transport prices with subcontractors to/from Serbia
- Prepares offers for road and rail transport from/to the port to/from Serbia and sends them to the Sales department and colleagues in other MSC agencies
- Maintains regular communication with all internal and external stakeholders (customer service department, other MSC agencies, Balkan logistics platform and those responsible for intermodal at the Headquarters)
- Timely updates TMS (Tariff Management System) and other relevant internal programs
- Keeps records of daily activities and prepares reports, records or statistics at the request of the Headquarters, direct manager or Director
- Performs adequate monitoring of cargo to be carried in order to optimize costs through the use of equipment and/or triangulation
- Checks and approves invoices related to intermodal in the internal Fiori system
- University degree or relevant qualifications/experience pertinent to intermodal transport and/or logistics
- Sense of urgency when managing multiple and time-sensitive tasks
- Proactive problem-solving style with a pragmatic, hands-on mentality
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Proficient at MS Office suite
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. of Geneva, Switzerland is a privately owned shipping line, founded in 1970, which has rapidly grown from a small conventional ship operator to become one the global shipping lines of the world.
During recent years MSC’s maritime fleet has expanded substantially to establish its position as the world's top container shipping line.
Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of religion, political beliefs, gender, age, ethnic origin, or disability.
If you are up for the challenge, you could be our new colleague! We are looking forward to meeting you!
MEDITERANSKA BRODSKA KOMPANIJA MSC D.O.O.
- Srbija, Beograd, Masarikova 5, Palata Beograd, 12. sprat
- PIB: 104143197
- Matični broj: 20102250