We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master, to join our Belgrade team and participate in projects made for the major worldwide brands, our clients.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master for software development teams practicing Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of how projects in the area of software development are managed
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technological understanding
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Coach the development team on self-organization and cross-functionality
- Help the development team to create high-value deliveries
- Detect, report and remove impediments from/to project team and management board to the development team's progress
- Moderate agile meetings (daily standup, grooming, retro, planning)
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency
- Facilitate the day-to-day work of the team
- Introduce new ideas which will improve performance and productivity
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
How to apply?
- Send your CV electronically.
Thank you for showing interest in our company!
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme