Work from home
Cyrillic Software is looking for someone with experience as a Scrum Master and/or Project Manager. The ideal candidate should have experience working with Software Development teams in order to facilitate the Agile development process as well as drive project delivery. The Scrum Master position would be responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and motivating Agile teams to achieve a high level of performance, velocity, and quality in their delivery. The ideal candidate has experience working in both Scrum and Kanban environments and understand how to determine team capacity, velocity, and align those to project deliverables/goals by using estimation and delivery best practices. The ideal candidate would also have experience working with customers, product owners, and business stakeholders to define project roadmaps and goals across a regular release schedule. This person should be personable, enjoys working with people, and has great verbal and written communication skills in English as well as Serbian.
The Scrum Master Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Works across multiple different product/project teams across various clients as a primary Scrum Master.
- Work with Business Stakeholders, Product Owners, Software Developers, UX designers, QA testers, and DevOps engineers to successfully create meaningful epics and user-stories as part of an overall project backlog.
- Facilitate and schedule Agile rituals, including planning, grooming, stand up, demos, and retrospectives.
- Work with teams to maintain capacity plan, backlog, velocity and burn down charts, utilizing ALM tools.
- Plays a consultative role for the team in order to optimize efficiency and mentor team on best practices.
- Facilitates cross-team and stakeholder communication and collaboration and provides project reporting.
- Identifies and communicates risks and dependencies that exist for the project and escalates them as appropriate.
- Plays a consultative role for the team in order to optimize efficiency.
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Has experience in both Kanban and Scrum methodologies, as well as hybrid variations, or Scrumban.
- Self-organizing, efficient, and able to work in a self-guided manner to produce reportable and repeatable results.
- Have a very good understanding of office technologies like Microsoft Office 365 and ALM tools like Jira, TFS, Azure Devops, and Pivotal.
- Experience in working with different technology stack and environments, prior development experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in group behavior dynamics and has Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of future growth, as well as potentially working in the US
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.