TietoEvry, a leading digital services and software company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
We are looking for professionals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Your responsibilities will be to encourage collaboration and transparency and will lead the team in daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and support backlog grooming activities.
Through Scrum practices, you will remove impediments and guide the team to success. By presenting teams velocity, you will make sure that team is on its path of continuous improvement.
It is a unique opportunity to work on an enterprise projects with major leasing companies across Europe.
You as a candidate:
- Have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in technical or business studies
- Have 3+ years of work experience as a scrum master
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values
- Speak and write excellent English
- Accurate, effective and well organized
- Are a real team player and also work independently
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining scrum ceremonies
- Actively participating in planning
- Protecting team from interruptions
- Using OKRs to align teams’ objectives with other teams
- Promoting scrum / agile methodologies throughout the whole group
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
Extra merits if you have:
- Experience working with TFS
- Scrum master and/or scrum coach certificate
- Experience working in projects with multiple scrum teams
- Software release process knowledge / experience
- You will enjoy a competitive salary
- You will be working with our experienced team of business analysts, developers and configurational managers
- We offer you a dynamic company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter
- Working from home is possible during Covid 19 pandemic. Laptop including necessary peripheral devices will be provided to you.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries.
Our Credit Solutions and Services (CSS) itself has installations in 24 different countries and 60 individual banks and credit companies as clients, we are the largest vendor in Scandinavia in its segment. >> Credit Solutions and Services
We foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity, and equal opportunities.
Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space. >> Belgrade office
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
For further information
Inspired? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application, we evaluate candidates continuously.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success. Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating…Više o poslodavcu