Be servant/leader of team to guide the team in accomplishing the goal and have a clear path to success. Should be able to play full time scrum master role for one or multiple teams. Track the deliveries, identifies/anticipates the impediments and risks well before time and work towards mitigating the same. Full time Scrum Master will function primarily in 3 main areas: Delivery Management, Process Management, People Management.
What you will be doing:
As a Scrum Master you will encourage collaboration and transparency and will lead the team in daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and support backlog grooming activities.
- Own Agile/Scrum process.
- Set project goals and milestones along with development, QA and product managers
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Effectively manage, detect, reduce and mitigate different project risks and issues.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, recommends and implements solutions.
- May work at client sites from time to time requiring some travel.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- University degree in technical or business studies
- 5+ years of experience as a scrum master
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working with tools - JIRA, aha!
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Scrum master and/or scrum coach certificate
- Experience working in projects with multiple scrum teams
- Software release process knowledge / experience
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 19.02.2020.