- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in management position,
- Good command of English,
- Strong managerial skills
- University degree
- Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively
- Prone to teamwork,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible to ensure the achievement of rayon works (product management, visual operations, staff management) in best possible way and management of related rayon staff within the scope of the company rules and agenda.
- Manage sales transactions fully in compliance with the written instructions within the scope of the company policy.
- If he/she has a responsibility to open and close the store, to fulfill this responsibility on time and in full.
- Comply with all instructions, procedures and regulations that have been notified by the headquarters and/or the store manager in writing and verbally.
- Work within the scope of the Daily Plans that have been generated and to follow up on the store daily plans from the notice board on a daily basis.
- Fulfill the orders and the instructions of the Store manager in full and on time
- Notify the Store manager regarding the violation of the financial and operational discipline rules related with the store.
- Comply with the shift time, order rules, work and industry discipline norms, occupational health and safety rules and norms, legal requirements and fire safety rules applied at the store
- Prepare the Daily Plans and to manage the daily jobs at the rayon in his/her responsibility to be performed.
- Control the optimization and efficiency of payrolls
- Greet the customer in a manner to increase satisfaction, to ensure the customer to be helped according to the need.
- Train the staff on the properties of the products and to provide full information
- Monitor the quantities of the available products; to supply in case there are missing ones. To ensure the out-of-season products be changed.
- Make the preparations to realize store openings, campaigns and other marketing actions and other actions that are aimed to increase customer flow and thus to increase sales.
- Direct the visual merchandising processes regarding special days and campains.
De Facto Retail d.o.o.
As DeFacto, we have taken our place among the leading brands in the apparel and fashion sectors in Turkey since the day we opened our first store in 2005. With 324 domestic stores and 123 stores abroad, we continue our path as one of the top three companies in our sector in Turkey as of the end of 2017. As of the third quarter of 2017, we as DeFacto have stores in 22 countries including Kazakhstan, Iraq, Egypt, Belarus, Morocco, Tunisia, Kosovo, Albania, Serbia, Georgia, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,…Više o poslodavcu