Finbet doo, an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for: Security Analyst
We make and run software for companies across a variety of industries – with roots in banking/finance, the company has continuously evolved, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare and the civil service.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented and driven Security Analyst. Your role will be to work as a member of our experienced Security team, with the principal focus on the following main responsibilities:
- Analyse network traffic, applications and operating systems logs in order to identify potential threats, anomalous or malicious activities which may compromise the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the network resources, information systems or protected data.
- Perform in-depth triage and validation for Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Preventions Systems (IPS) alerts. Follow the incident response procedure and react in timely manner when genuine incidents are identified.
- Assist in the company’s Vulnerability Management processes by taking part in vulnerability scanning activities and ensuring that the results are effectively and thoroughly analysed. Provide an expert advice and guidance on how to mitigate any identified vulnerabilities and threats.
- Evaluate, respond, and provide security consulting to any identified or forwarded 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activities.
- Participate in the development of strategy and roadmap documents while taking into consideration the business needs and goals, and the industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- Actively take part in security architecture planning and design, and testing of new security products in order to optimise the organization’s security posture and reduce the threat surface.
- Assist with the creation or completion of security policies, procedures and security & privacy impact assessments related to security frameworks such as GDPR or ISO27001.
- Collaborate on the creation of security materials and carry out security awareness programs to the rest of the business.
- Participate in planning, managing, and executing phishing campaigns.
- Produce high-quality written monthly security status reports and feedback the information to the CISO and Senior Management.
- In depth understanding of endpoint security, identity, and access management systems (AAA), network security controls such as Firewalls, WAF, Proxies, VPN, DLP, IDS/IPS, SIEMs, AVs, MDM, sandboxes, and cloud governance.
- Good understanding of ISO 27001, GDPR, regulatory and client/contractual obligations and other information security-related regulatory and compliance standards.
- A good and confident communicator at all levels; an ability to assert and defend a point of view, balanced with pragmatism regarding the context.
- Strong working knowledge of networks including the TCP/IP stack, DNS, DHCP, network segmentation and common protocols used by malware.
- Knowledge and exposure to cloud computing concepts and service models - IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
- Excellent knowledge of hashing concepts, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, Certificate & Key Management, Trust models etc.
What We Can Offer You:
- Stability is important – we offer positions with permanent status, where you can hone your skills and thrive.
- Opportunity to develop through training and support towards diplomas and professional qualifications.
- Very competitive pay structure.
- Flexibility and work-life balance; whether you like an early or late start - there is a place for you here.
- Welcoming atmosphere around the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues.
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini concerts (once we get back to the office J).
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on https://www.finbet.rs.