The Solution Engineer/Developer is accountable to support the Security Operations Center (SOC) in two core functions for the enterprise. The first is to ensure the stable operations of security solutions utilized to support the SOC. The second is the development, maintenance and enhancement of portals, API’s and Data Forwarders.
- Maintenance of data portal used as reporting dashboard by different Magna groups
- Monitoring/maintenance of systems used to deliver, and consume, data from other groups, partners, and vendors
- Review logs and reports collected/created by the SOC
- Interpret the logs / reports and work with the appropriate teams if a solution is needed
- Participate in investigations relating to suspicious activity.
- Provide on-call support for IT management for security solutions used in Magna.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by management
- Provide feedback to improve Magna's overall enterprise security
- Stay current on security trends (solutions, processes, attacks, threat-vectors...)
Secondary Tasks may include
- Involvement in the implementation of new security solutions.
- Participate in the execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits as needed.
Knowledge and Education
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- Minimum of 3 years work related experience in the IT Security field
Knowledge and Experience:
- Working technical knowledge of:
- Basic understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network protocols.
- General knowledge of scripting and programming
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows or Linux/BSD operating systems
- General knowledge of Cyber Security, Cloud environments, SIEM technologies
- Microsoft Office product suite
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Linux processes
- API Development
- Web Design
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Normal amount of sitting or standing, average mobility to move around an office environment, able to conduct normal amount of work at a computer
- Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time
- On-call availability and occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Must be available to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
- Able to communicate in (English) Language (listening, writing, speaking)
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu