LEONI – we are more than 90,000 people in more than 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrend’s energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
As part of LEONI Group, Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o. was established in Serbia in 2009 and has grown to be now operating on four production sites – Prokuplje, Malosiste, Nis and Kraljevo. Our corporate culture, individual approach and great teamwork offer our employees opportunities to find and further develop their career path within an international automotive industry. Do you see yourself taking over new challenges while at the same time enriching your skills? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacant position:
Segment Leader (Prod. Facility Nis) (m/f/d)
- Leading production shift leaders with responsibility for 400+ operators in production and 10+ production shopfloor management
- Training & Development of production shopfloor management
- Production capacity planning (equipment, personnel) and schedules according to the customer requirements and long-term planning
- Providing On-Time In-Full production output
- Driving of the daily, weekly, monthly targets achievement
- Analysis of the production results from the previous day (efficiency, quality, product waste, defects, downtimes, etc.) and identification and introduction of necessary counter measures (KOSU, KATA)
- Working together with Operational Excellence on improvement projects (LEAN, VSM):
- Checking the ergonomics of workplaces and initiation of required improvement measures
- Organizing the workplace to eliminate waste on the shopfloor using 5S Methodology
- Ensuring proper handling of components and material and optimization of in-process material storage
- Use and application of PDCA cycle in order to improve the processes and systems
- Leading cross-functional teams and contributing to the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- New projects implementation, Model Year changes and engineering changes
- Fulfilling the quality requirements and applying quality tools (QRQC, Stop-at-first-defect, 8D, etc.)
- Ensuring and contributing to the customer satisfaction (communication, support visits, audits, quality, etc.)
- Ensuring safe & healthy workplaces and implementation of safety requirements
- University degree (preferably technical orientation)
- Minimum two years of relevant leadership experience
- Expressed communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Customer requirements-oriented approach
- Ability to make quick decisions in unforeseen situations
- Knowledge of Lean methodology and Continuous Improvement Tools
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Key Job Skills: Performance Improvement and indicators, Kaizen, Zero Defect Mindset,
Continuous Improvement techniques, Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA)
Colleagues who have their own account/access to mail, are kindly asked to apply.
Colleagues who do not have their own account/access to mail, are kindly asked to submit filled application to HR department until 22.04.2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE