The Insight Business is seeking a Full Stack Developer to grow and expand our Software Engineering team. This individual will help the growth of our private markets data and analytics platform - eFront Insight. eFront, a part of BlackRock, is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the Alternative Investments industry.
Fully integrated into our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring a unique skillset in the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation.
What will you be doing?
- Creating new features, from their conception to their deployment in production.
- Handling every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, best practices definition).
- Engaging with a team, full of hardworking, forward-thinking people with a great innovation spirit
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Cloud-First applications with CQRS pattern and micro-services architecture (AKS)
- Agile (Scrum)
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Good knowledge of C#
- Ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proactive approach with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
Proficient English, both written and spoken
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA