We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We love agility and strive to a more and more agile collaboration within our teams and also with our clients. Every project is unique - and every day brings new learnings and achievements. Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
- Works independently with a broader overview on the project
- Participates in communications with partners and clients, when needed
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Participates in requirements analysis, development, unit testing and documentation
- Writes quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations
- Troubleshoots and debugs (with some guidance from senior team members if needed)
- Provides mentoring to junior Software Engineers
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Achieves better understanding of the company platform and processes and suggests improvement
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 4+ years of professional experience with .NET
- SQL Server development experience over queries and SQL StoredProc
- Good understanding of .NET frameworks 4.x and ASP.NET Core
- Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) desirable, not must
- Knowledge of persistence technologies; familiarity with XML standards and Web services
- Good to very good knowledge of English language
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Merkle d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 28
- PIB: 108746624
- Matični broj: 21059609