Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’s XSP provides a complete end-to-end solution suite that automates the corporate actions process, from cleansing and standardizing data and providing firms a global, “golden copy” to downstream notification as well as the automation of response capture. XSP combines intelligent software with enterprise-grade, multi-tenant secure architecture. Highly scalable and volume insensitive, with a flexible and modular approach.
The Senior Software Engineer researches, designs, and develops technical solutions for XSP™ and related products applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to implement advanced processing rules for automating Corporate Actions data.
What you will be doing
- Evaluate operational and performance requirements of the overall system
- Translate architectural analysis and design of the software system into implementation
- Develop and direct software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Provide technical project-level leadership and prioritization for the Software Engineering staff for the completion of project tasks in an organized and efficient manner
What you bring
- Understanding of software engineering and design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile development processes (preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, MIS, or related field
- English language proficiency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE