ESA Gaming is looking for a Senior 2D Artist with a diverse set of skills and experience to be a part of our growing team that develops mobile-first casino games. Your job will range from laying out marketing materials leveraging a robust asset library, to creating brand new assets from scratch. As a result, both a strong set of painting skills and compositional knowledge is a must.
- Production and optimization of high-quality graphics, animations, and interface design for games, plus marketing assets that support the product theme, studio brand and target audience.
- Extensive experience crafting appealing 2D casino art, including game concept, assets, character, and environment design.
- Rig, skin and animate 2D character models; storyboard and execute motion graphic sequences, special effects and transitional animations.
- Set up and create animations for 'cut-out style' characters, logos, effects, backgrounds and typographical screens using Spine.
- Understanding of the art production process for mobile games, from concept to final game.
- Actively working with cross-functional teams to build digital art, animation, and UI.
- Finding interesting ways to communicate with the player.
- At least 3 years of experience as a game designer in the casino games industry having shipped several titles.
- Professional portfolio demonstrating a high level of skill in creating polished graphical designs and animations in a variety of styles and genres.
- Experience with 2D animation software and techniques such as Spine highly desired.
- Experience with technical preparation and optimization of game ready assets for HTML5 games for Desktop and mobile is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite including: Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Extensive experience crafting appealing 2D art.
- Exceptional ability to adopt new tools, techniques and procedures as well as execute high-quality work in a variety of styles and genres.
- You are comfortable with and enjoy working in casual art styles.
- You proactively deliver artwork taking into account device limitations.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Possibility to work remotely or in Belgrade office space
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- An organized team with a clear pipeline of your tasks
- Work with gambling industry veterans
To apply, send your CV and portfolio.
Please be advised that only CVs written in English language will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!
Established in 2009 ESA Gaming is a boutique independent provider of high performing gaming products. Licensed and certified in Europe and South America, ESA is rapidly expanding its international client portfolio. Known for its content aggregator and poker, ESA Gaming has switched its focus to mobile in more recent times. EasySwipe™ is a lightweight HTML5 mobile-first game family that integrates seamlessly into sportsbooks allowing users to enjoy the best quality casino games without disrupting…Više o poslodavcu