The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring a Senior Accountant.
As a Senior Accountant in our Finance team, you will be involved in:
- Preparing and submitting monthly VAT applications, WHT applications, annual tax balance, and other tax reports in accordance with the legal obligations of the Group
- Monitoring, updating and informing management about the tax management strategy according to changes in legislation
- Leading communication and coordination with the external audit team
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing the financial status
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Preparing and supervising all periodic financial reports (balance sheet, profit and loss statements, consolidation…) and yearly closing of financial statements
- You have 3+ years of experience as a senior accountant
- You have knowledge of ERP system (NAV is an advantage)
- You have knowledge of Serbian GAAP and IFRS/IAS
- You have experience in consolidation and other reporting
- You are proficient in MS Excel
- Your work experience in IT industry will be considered an advantage
- Your Certified accountant license will be considered an advantage
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Economics
- Your English language skills are at an intermediate level
- You are organized, proactive, a fast learner
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu