Beko is an international brand of white goods belonging to the Arcelik Group. It is owned by Koč Holding, one of the largest companies in Europe on the list of Fortune Global 500.
We warmly welcome you to the world of Beko, a brand that respects the planet and is respected around the globe. Since our foundation in 1955, we have been guided by one principle: "Be a partner to our customers in their everyday needs". Therefore, we are persistently working on improving relationships with our customers in over 130 countries. Thanks to continuous innovations, in the service of users and the environment, we have achieved a lot.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations
- Managing the company monthly closing process
- Performing projects – implementation and testing
- Calculation and submission of Tax Returns
- Cooperating with internal and external controls, tax authorities, and auditors
- Coordinating preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting
- Preparation of financial statements and annual reports
- Participating in the preparation of budget
- Implementation of financial/accounting processes
- Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ
- Supporting the CFO and Management with accounting and tax-related matters
- At least 3 years of working experience in an accounting department
- BA or High School in Economics / Accounting
- Experience in working with foreign clients
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Intermediate level of english
- PC literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Cooperative and team oriented person
- Accurate and reliable person
- Responsible and hardworking person
- Analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines and deliver results
Beko Balkans d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88/1
- PIB: 108843842
- Matični broj: 21079146