Eurolab International Group is a distributor of the world's most famous premium brands in the categories of beer, non-alcoholic soft drinks and alcohol on the Serbian market.
Our principals on the Serbian market at the moment are:
Asahi brewing group with brands: Peroni, Peroni Nastro Azzuro, Asahi.
Gruppo Montenegro with brands: Amaro Montenegro, Select and Vecchia Romagna.
Fonti di Crodo with the Lemon Soda brand, which is available in several variants: Lemon, Oran, Mojito and Tonic.
We are focused on quality, innovation and differentiation on the market, as well as on the introduction of new premium brands on the Serbian market.
We believe in teamwork, in the specificity of each individual, we nurture differences, we respect opinions and we strive to maintain the right balance between private and professional life.
If you are ready to contribute with your motivation, individuality and professionalism, we will be glad to be a part of our team.
POSITION SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
The Senior Accountant reports to the Finance & Administration Manager. Main duties & responsibilities are:
1. Financial Service
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Compiles 1/3/6/12 monthly company reports
- Calculating costs, cost analysis with submission of VAT
- Prepare financial statements and communicate with audit during audit control
- Managing the order fulfilment by the system.
- Monitoring of billing for completed orders.
- Supports warehouse inventory and updates the system with products in/out including stock reconciliation.
- Responsible for sending orders/checking blocked customers:
- Checking the debtors’ report and reconciling it with finance department.
- Checking customer payments.
- Customers credits according the company rules and prior administrator approval.
- Monitoring documents on return of goods from the clients, adjusting liability with appropriate compensation (Returns of expiry goods etc.)
- Petty cash payments: Receiving line manager confirmations of expenses, payments and reporting as per company formats
- Registers and reports data regarding fiscal matters related to inventory, excise tax.
- Posting bank statements, expenses, income, liabilities, fixed assets, advance given and received, VAT
- Represents Employer in eventual controls in company offices by state institution: Taxes, State Labor Inspectorate;
2. Customer Service
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information; Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
3. Other duties
- Performs other duties as per need in line with country labour law and regulations as well as Eurolab Rulebook and Code of Conduct.
Prepares/shares monthly reports according to company internal instructions:
- Sales book.
- Monthly cash report according to company format.
- Monthly report for return of goods.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Over 3 years’ experience in similar job positions.
- Good user of financial softwares .
- Very good Microsoft office package capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
Eurolab Internacional Grup doo Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar dr. Zorana Đinđića 64a
- PIB: 111781331
- Matični broj: 21539490