INOS – BALKAN DOO VALJEVO is searching for a Senior Accountant to join our team on a fixed term contract of 2 years in Valjevo, Serbia.
The employee will join the accounting department of INOS – BALKAN DOO VALJEVO and will participate on all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing, monthly closings, tax and statutory reporting.
She/he has the following key responsibilities and duties:
- Perform daily and monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Update accounts receivables/payables and issue invoices
- Perform month-end accounting activities
- Perform the preparation of all tax, VAT and customs declarations and reports
- Perform the preparation of managerial and statutory reports
- Follow internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Cooperation with internal and external auditors to carry out periodical audit processes
- Assist on ad hoc necessary financial and accounting projects
- Managing the process of archiving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures
- At least 5+ years of experience in the field of accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting & tax
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Serbian & in English
- Certified accountant license would be considered an asset
- Experience in ERP systems (Navision or SAP) would be consider an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline required
Inos Balkan d.o.o.
- Srbija, Valjevo, Mirka Obradovicabb 14000 Valjevo
- PIB: 100074002
- Matični broj: 07096593