KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and have more than 227,000 people working in member firms around the world across a range of disciplines.
KPMG Accounting Advisory Services, a subsidiary of KPMG is currently seeking for a Senior Accountant
Service Line Information: In response to the needs of its clients and as one of the leading auditing and consulting firms on the Serbian market KPMG d.o.o. Beograd founded KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o., a company dedicated to providing client financial management and payroll accounting services, as well as related advisory services.
Tasks and responsibility:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping operations
- Ensuring that accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Payroll calculations
- Preparation of VAT and WHT tax returns
- Preparation of monthly managements reports as per clients’ requests
- Preparation of annual financial statements and corporate income tax returns
- Communication with clients, tax authorities, auditors and other relevant institutions.
- University degree preferably in the fields of Finance / Economics or Business College
- Experience in accounting, payroll and reporting processes with local and international companies
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Good communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to follow internal business procedures and rules
If are interested in the above role, please submit a CV electronically.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Our values are: Integrity: We do what is right. | Excellence: We never stop learning and improving. | Courage: We think and act boldly. |
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences. | For Better: We do what matters.
KPMG International je globalna mreža firmi koje se bave pružanjem usluga revizije, poreskog i finansijskog savetovanja. Sa više od 207.000 zaposlenih širom sveta, firme članice KPMG-a pružaju usluge u 153 zemlje.KPMG d.o.o. Beograd osnovan je u avgustu 1996. godine, dok je kancelarija u Podgorici osnovana 2001. godine, najpre kao poslovna jedinica, a od 2006. godine posluje nezavisno pod nazivom KPMG d.o.o. Podgorica. KPMG A.A.S. d.o.o. je osnovano 2010. godine kako bismo klijentima…Više o poslodavcu