Cosmic Development is a Canadian outsourcing and consultancy company that implements innovative solutions while using the latest technologies. Cosmic Development team counts over 100 professionals, has a portfolio of over 100 completed projects and established business relations with over 80 happy clients from Canada, USA, Europe and Australia. We have offices in Toronto, Belgrade, Skopje and Bitola.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Android developer to join our office in Belgrade or remote.
Your core responsibilities as a team member:
- Develop and deliver high impact and quality, scalable code.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute product ideas (new and existing).
- Perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix issues across multiple browsers.
- Overall, contribute our client’s goals and vision.
- Team player, passionate about code quality.
Our expectation regarding your knowledge and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application Development using Java/Kotlin based Android (Native).
- Excellent understanding of OOP and it’s main principals.
- Experience with RxJava.
- Understanding of Android Design Principles.
- Knowledge of Gradle Script.
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Skillful with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Multiple screen sizes development.
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks, and libraries for mobile development is a must.
- Experience latest API capabilities in Android 5.x+
- Commitment to producing top quality, well designed, and flexible mobile applications.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of mobile trends, architecture, and deployment patterns.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and career growth
- Work in a friendly, fun, multicultural, and fast-growing company
- A chance to work with the newest technology in the field
- Free courses and training programs
- Annual team building event and various team building activities
If you are interested in this position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.