The next step for a:
Senior Angular Developer
We're looking to recruit a Senior Angular Developer to a tech lead/team lead position. This person is to take charge in developing a new product in Belgrade, and it's a great opportunity to join an independent department in rapid growth. It's thought to be a Single Page Application and deep Angular framework knowledge is essential here. Similar applications in the portfolio has used Angular (up to v.7) and there would be benefits of using the same in this application (maintenance). We already have two proactive and experienced Angular developers in the team already in Belgrade, but we're waiting for you with the technical architecture. Are you ready to take this next step?
The Belgrade team of 18 people have worked in different companies over the past 10 years and have learned a thing or two on their way. What they’ve learned is that trusting leadership, flexibility, and a policy against overtime work are the most basic factors to create a good workplace. On top of this, there are other factors that take us from “good” to “great”. Working with new technologies and time+budget to catch up on new technologies keeps us up to date. Being a part of a bigger company, but with freedom locally to shape our own culture is great for ownership. Some extra vacation days, private health insurance and massage at the office is just extra icing on the cake.
About Geta Digital
Geta Digital is looking for a frontend developer to work on e-commerce and website projects for international clients like KTM Motorcycles, Dressmann, Marine Harvest and Husqvarna. We work mostly with ecommerce, but this team is a specialized team for a different product within marketing analysis. Geta Digital has offices in Oslo, New York, Gävle (Stockholm), Riga, Amsterdam, Salzbürg and most recently Belgrade.
Geta Digital is a fast growing company with more than 85 employees.
Learn from the best!
Many of our developers have won several awards and honorary titles for their work. This includes Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - MVP (7 years in a row), and 7 Episerver MVPs. One of our core values is sharing, so Geta Digital has a large amount of open source modules that we have created and maintain.
What would we expect from you?
- Self organized/proactive, both important tech/team lead skills
- 5+ years working experience with Angular (including some newer versions)
- We hope you are familiar with stuff like SASS/SCSS and Webpack.
- A good level of English and excellent communication skills in general
Advantage for candidates who are:
- Involved in StackOverflow, or similar projects
- Participating in open source projects
- Write blogs about frontend technologies
What you get
- International e-commerce, development and integration projects
- 20% of the developers in Geta Digital have MVP titles within their fields
- Yearly educational and conference budget of €3000 and 5 days/year
- Salary range: €2000-3000 net/month for full time employment (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Work with top-end hardware of your choice
- 26 days vacation
- Flexible work hours (great if you have kids or just want to get in a bit later or earlier in the office)
- Annual gathering for everyone. This year we're going to Prague.