We are a leading provider of software solutions for risk management, credit rating and scoring as well as regulatory reporting in South-East Europe. Join us as we embark on a number ofexciting projects with global fintech leader and digital banking pioneer N26. As we look to expand our team of mobile app developers, UI specialists, web designers and more, we look forward to welcoming you on board for a new and exciting opportunity in partnership with The Mobile Bank.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our mobile team to help us build the best mobile banking user experience. The ideal candidate would have experience with mobile and web automation testing.
- Working in a small team
- Helping to implement and improve the test strategies
- Requirements analysis and improvement
- Writing and executing test scenarios
- Creating and maintaining automation scripts
- Constant communication with business and software engineers
- Code review
- In collaboration with the team lead and entire team, working on evaluating technologies and tools
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, helping them grow over time
- You will have a chance to collaborate with product and solution architect teams (all stakeholders) as well as other technical teams (Frontend, Backend, Infra/Devops...)
- Integration of testing framework in CI/CD
- QA engineering experience for at least 3 and preferably more than 5 years
- Experience with smoke, integration and regression testing
- Experience with mobile and web (frontend and backend) automation testing
- Comfortable working with test automation frameworks (Appium, Cypress/Selenium, TestNG/JUnit…)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git)
- Relevant experience working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience working in Fintech, especially on Trading software.
- Experience working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence…) or similar.
- Experience working with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Bitrise...).
- Familiarity with container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes).
Benefits and compensations
- Working with smart and kind people who happen to be world-class professionals
- Nicely designed office interior in the city center
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Full-time contract
- Trainings and workshops
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy