PLAYSTUDIOS is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to join our new rewards development team. This role focuses on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and supporting live products.
This role focuses on supporting the existing APIs and Tools and building new features mainly for our web portals that represent the playAWARDS loyalty platform. The candidate must know major web development concepts and be familiar with writing and optimizing APIs.
We are a very lean studio where you can have a big impact.
- Work with the Team Lead to design and implement production-ready components and to deliver high-quality products.
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues.
- Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience developing software with a team in a professional environment.
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Application Architecture, automation, microservice architecture, and domain-driven design.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to prioritize requirements.
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
- Experience writing and maintaining automated unit tests
- Proven ability to build high-quality products.
- The ideal candidate will also have some experience with C# or be able to cross-train to work on different stacks.
- Experience with web development
- Experience with Azure or similar CI/CD best practices
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597