Connect The Dots (CTD) is a San Francisco venture-backed start-up founded in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. We’ve quietly raised $20M from top tier investors while in stealth mode. We are a distributed “remote-first” company, currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade, Serbia. The majority of our team is based in Belgrade.
We are preparing to exit the closed beta shortly. Our next major challenge is to architect for scale. The product is a hybrid consumer / business application building a behavior-based social graph based on massive amounts of historical emails and other data sources. Scaling this graph is an order of magnitude more complex than current state of the art global social graphs.
- CEO Drew Sechrist (Ex Salesforce) https://www.linkedin.com/in/drewsechrist/
- Head of Design & Research Ian Swinson (Ex Salesforce, Facebook, Anaplan) https://www.linkedin.com/in/iswinson/
- Head of Product Noah Lehmann-Haupt (Ex Scalyr) https://www.linkedin.com/in/noahlh/
- Head of Engineering Luka Trikic (Ex Soniq, GameCredits) https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukatr/
- Head of Marketing Jamie Grenney (Ex Salesforce, Ownbackup, Okta, PlanGrid) https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamiegrenney/
- Head of Data Science Jelena Graovac (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mathematics) https://www.linkedin.com/in/jelena-graovac-71330837/
- See more at ctd.ai and https://www.linkedin.com/company/connect-the-dots-ai/mycompany/
- You will work with the application team and data products team to gather and transform data from disparate data sources into structures that are leveraged by the applications.
- Work on integration with public and 3rd party data sources, developing batch processing tools to download or scrape content and efficiently update production database systems.
- This position will report directly to the Backend Team Lead but will be expected to work closely with relevant members of the Engineering, Product, and Design teams.
- You should be skilled at leveraging existing tools and libraries as well as developing custom utilities.
- All systems will be deployed to the cloud. You should be familiar with the services provided by cloud service providers to efficiently process large scale workloads.
- Work on old and new microservices, subsystems and APIs to ensure secure scalable infrastructure
- Work with team to design and develop a system that supports massive concurrent workloads integesting and augmenting data from users and 3rd party sources
- Lead code reviews on parts of system infrastructure
- Work with team to define standards and guidelines for coding, testing, deployment, and configuration management
- Assist in the recruiting and evaluation of software engineering candidates
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 6+ years in Software Engineering
- 4+ years of Backend Engineering
- Strong at SQL for import, query and transformation
- Experience data modeling including schema design, defining data interchange formats
- Experience with ES6 and/or TypeScript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform
- Great knowledge of English language, conversational and written
- 3000-6000 usd/month net salary - depending on the experience and skills
- Extremely hard technical problems that were not previously solved (100% guarantee not boring)
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Generous equity plans (very generous)
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited days of vacation
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues
Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.Više o poslodavcu