Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the platform
Prophet is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business.
Prophet Enterprise is a robust application built upon windows application technologies that enable the execution of processes that perform in depth calculations based upon the actuarial models. The processes are executed in a distributed environment through grid computing clusters and maximizes processing power resulting in reduced costs and increased productivity.
Prophet SaaS is the new system with single web interface and microservices run in docker containers on Cloud.
What you will be doing
As Software Engineer you will research, design, and develop technical solutions for Prophet C# applications (primarily for Prophet Enterprise). You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from design through to implementation, testing, production, and maintenance.
- Hands on code development for customizations and extensions to software
- Interact with product managers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Working with peers to plan, implement, test and document the desired functionality
- Develop innovative ideas and solutions for projects
- Identify issues and critically evaluate implications of ideas or solutions
- Suggest technical alternatives and improvements of processes and systems
- Support other members and share best practice within the team
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience with C#, C# GUI (WPF and WinForms), Web Service and Database development (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- OO Design and Development practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, strong initiative, good time management skills
- Willingness to work in/build an Agile team
- Very good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Added bonus if you have experience
- In finance/insurance; Design Patterns; Agile/iterative
- With MVVM, MVP; .NET; Multi-Threading; XML; C++; PowerShell
- As Scrum Master
- With Web Client Development (Angular, HTML5/CSS3)
- With distributed and microservices architecture
- With container technologies like Docker
- With message queuing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure Service Bus etc.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE