We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Engineer you could work with bleeding edge technology as you build innovative fintech products that change the way the world pays, banks and invests. This will involve developing core versions of software applications, identifying client requirements and technical specifications, interacting with engineering groups and training clients on applications.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, programming, debugging and modifying software enhancements.
- Interacting with product managers and users to define requirements and modifications.
- Participating in software design meetings to determine technical requirements.
- Working with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams.
What you will need:
- Experience with end-to-end systems development life cycles and standards.
- Knowledge of financial industry practices, regulations and operations.
- Fluency in sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines.
- A bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE