Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
APT is an award-winning, multi-asset class risk system, we calculate the risks of portfolios of financial assets, whether they consist of equities, bonds, funds, financial derivatives or all the above.
Our clients include many of the world’s largest asset managers, pension funds, and hedge funds. Our systems do risk reporting, risk management, portfolio construction, and provide risk models and data. Our suite of products can be delivered in a variety of ways, from flexible APIs for systems integrations to interactive desktop applications to large-scale web-based solutions.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing software solutions for our clients in the APT business unit. The role involves:
- Designing the next generation of APT through building out new cloud-based applications
- Working closely with colleagues in Belgrade, London and India to solve issues with various risk reporting subsystems, coding fixes and enhancements. This often involves working with large financial datasets and large code-bases of software.
- Following the agile software development methodology, specifically scrum
- Adding better testing and data validation modules to our existing systems, to increase system reliability
What you bring:
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in C# 9/.NET/ASP.NET Core/Entity Framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of OOP principles, SOLID, DRY, Clean Architecture.
- Asynchronous programming / multi-threaded environment.
- Understanding principles and patterns of unit testing (xUnit/NUnit).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic, team-building attitude, good communication skills.
- Willing to work in/build an Agile team.
- Fluent in English.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in developing UI (both desktop and web-oriented) is a plus. (WinForms/DevExpress/Razor Pages/Angular).
- Experience in financial markets.
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE