Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the platform
Prophet is a leading risk management platform used by the financial services industry around the world to model companies’ financial business.
Our team is starting new Prophet SaaS project. It will be the system with single web interface and microservices run in docker containers on AWS Cloud. It’ll enable the execution of processes that perform in depth calculations based upon the actuarial models.
What you will be doing
You will be a part of the Prophet SaaS team as lead technical expert with significant functional understanding, responsible for guiding application development through the development process, mapping functional requirements to technical solutions, harnessing the interdependencies between applications and subsystems, and leveraging both leading-edge and industry-proven technologies to build modern, performant, and effective applications.
- Hands-on code development and technical leadership
- Lead by example in creating code that adheres to defined standards and raises the bar with respect to quality. Challenge your colleagues to do the same. Optimize applications to ensure high performance and scale
- Create high-level / low-level design documents based on the business requirements
- Participate in design reviews and in code reviews
- Maintain current knowledge of software development practices
- Practice good coding techniques (reusability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.)
- Resolve programming problems / answer questions
- Requirements gathering
- Working with QA engineers and business analysts
What you bring
- 5+ years of technical design of products based on a micro-service architecture and deployed into cloud environments
- 5+ years of experience with C#, Web Service (ASP.Net WebApi Preferred) and Database development
- Experience with .Net Core microservices architecture and design
- Some practical knowledge of testing and DevOps
- Experience in web application development
- Experience in full software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of object-oriented fundamentals and design patterns
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Very good level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Added bonus if you have experience
- In finance/insurance; Agile/Scrum
- With container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- With message queuing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure Service Bus etc.
- With load balancing and configuration of the cloud installation
- With Web Client Development (Angular, HTML5/CSS3)
- With Cloud technologies AWS preferred
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE