HYCU, Inc. looking for Senior Cloud Support Engineer to leverage our Backup product growing user base. Our team is focused on customer satisfaction, 24/7, all over the globe.
Work locations: Ljubljana, Belgrade, Sarajevo or Banja Luka.
- Provide remote and onsite support and resolution for complex technical issues;
- Install, configure, administer, and monitor HYCU solutions;
- Responsible for day-to-day customer care and administration of cloud services;
- Respond to escalated customer service issues using email, phone, and web conference technology;
- Work within a global support team covering 24x7x365 cloud operations;
- Able to write effective handoff from shift-to-shift for cloud support issues;
- Coordinate with other teams to handoff build guidance to complete orders where managed service support is request;
- Coordinate with other services teams where cloud & virtualization specific issues are escalated;
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of cloud service offerings;
- Contribute to new products and feature enhancements and documentation;
- Provide advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices.
For this role, we value candidates who have:
- Cloud or Virtualization technology experience (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS or VMWare);
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Knowledge of Storage Systems;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the entire technology stack;
- Good research skills with an emphasis on finding and using information quickly;
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally;
- Strong oral and written communication skills (fluency in English required, knowledge of other languages is desired), team player mentality.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification;
- Stable and well-organized working conditions with the ability to work on various interesting projects;
- Dynamic environment in a technologically advanced organization;
- Many benefits that support your personal life: flexible working hours, family-friendly business, sports and cultural activities;
- Work in an international environment.
Our Group is more global than local, more international than national, and more diverse than you can imagine.Comtrade is a cluster of IT organizations with an innovation mandate: we develop and apply tomorrow’s technology today. We do it as software engineers or programmers, delivery managers, system engineers or business developers; we also have IT educators, software architects, and marketing specialists, as well as legal eagles, information security gurus, HR experts (the people people), data…Više o poslodavcu