We are looking for Senior Cost Engineer to join our team in Belgrade and help us to make our project better!
- Performs or coordinates quantity development and verification for a discipline or specialty. Develops, or assists in the development of, quantity bases for assumption.
- Performs, or coordinates the performance of, pricing structure development and application to takeoffs, derived quantities, quantity assumption, and cost allowances within a discipline or other specialty.
- Prepares pricing schedules and methods of measure for contract packages in conjunction with Engineering in readiness for request for quotation documents
- Identifies and allocates project budget for specific scopes of works
- Completes assessments of competitive bids from the market, drafts bids clarifications and performs bid equalizations and reconciliations to the project budget
- Assist in the identification of cost impacts between package forecast and the project budget.
- Develops and implements requirements for cost recording, reporting, and analyzing standards, programs, and reports. Performs performance monitoring and control functions.
- Creates and implements measurement systems for given processes, analyzes performance metric results, and identifies improvements.
The relevant Expert is required to possess the following minimum job knowledge, qualifications and experience:
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing cost engineering functions, which include cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and the home office. Typically, greater than 10 years cost engineering experience for larger sized packages.
- Knowledge in the use of computers for executing work processes. Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by CONTRACTOR.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
Una Consult d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 77/19
- PIB: 109996201
- Matični broj: 21281999