ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries
- Compensation package:
- Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Day-off for the exam preparation
- Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day
- Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days
- Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company
- Possibility of international business trips
- Opportunities for advancement within the Company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs
- Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings
- A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Human corporate culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Comfortable office
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
Are you passionate about technology and leveraging it to deliver customer outcomes? Are you excited to work on big, complex customer opportunities and help customers on their digital transformation journey?
Come and join our close-knit group of Customer Solution Architects in Belgrade, to shape the future of our clients’ businesses. We love to solve difficult problems, embrace bleeding edge technologies and build highly optimized and automated solutions to help our customers overcome complexity.
This role owns the Technical management and governance of an important client and will work closely with the customer, partner and 3rd party stakeholders to define and develop complex managed services solutions within the domain.
Work with a giant of technology
You will be responsible for the face to face engagement with the CTO and ideally have a solid understanding of infrastructure having progressed from a technical role. This is a leading role within the client, and you will oversee the technical roadmap and strategic planning including risk management with the account.
Building your own path to success
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in:
- Significant experience including a solid history in a leadership role designing, developing and governing a Managed Service solution for Enterprise customers
- Extensive knowledge of IT Services and technologies – ITIL based Managed Services solutions encompassing on-premises infrastructure environments, on-premises workload migration into public clouds as well as cloud native workloads
- Good breadth of knowledge across all IT domains including EUC, Compute, Network, Security with focus on next generation domains such as DWS and Multi Cloud
- Knowledge of Automation technology will be useful
- Experience in formal design either as an architect or in a senior technical or consulting role, knowledge of TOGAF or equivalent Architecture Method
- Exceptional proposal writing and presentation skill
- Ability to tailor messaging according to audience: C-level stakeholders to technical architects
- Superior inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to generate trusted professional relationships with customers, third parties and within Fujitsu
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with senior business management and technologists
- Able to blend innovative technologies with pragmatic design and act as trusted technology advisor to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive and reactive
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu