Be a part from the start!
BAAAS.NET is a fast-growing Swiss-Serbian start-up providing services in the area of Business and Data Analytics, Reporting and Financial Planning. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development. Our team is split between Berne and Belgrade.
BAAAS.NET provides its customers with tools and data-driven insights to take their business and product development to the next level.
We are a team of 3 dedicated (Swiss and Serbian) owners who are ready to help, support, solve problems, coordinate, develop, create, research and grow. Oh, and yes, we have cool company socks!
We also have a lot to do and we can use some extra help on the backend/DWH side from a Senior DWH
- Design, implement and maintain modern, cloud based ETL jobs
- Design state-of-the-art, cloud-based DWH solutions for a broad range of analytical use-cases (e.g. highlevel management reporting and complex detailed models for product teams)
- Establish data quality and performance monitoring architecture as well as alerting services
- Perform detailed data analysis (including root-cause analysis from source to target data)
- Identify both technical and business improvements, crafting solutions, and implementing changes
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures but also bring in your ideas and take ownership of the projects
- Work with project managers, customers and other team members to determine implementation effort
- and identify risks and opportunities
- Actively help shaping our engineering culture
For this new and responsible role, we are looking for a personality that is passionate about the latest technologies,
likes working as a part of a team of problem solvers and is committed to bringing innovative solutions. If this sounds familiar, then this is the position for you!
As a team, we have lots of direct contact with a broad range of customers (from data analysts to CEOs) so we expect you to have great communication skills and enjoy answering customer questions.
Furthermore, we are looking for the following experiences:
- 4+ years of experience working with modern ETL tools (preferably Talend and MS Data Factory) and modern Data Warehouse design (Kimball, Inmon or Data Vault; cloud-based analytical databases e.g. Azure SQL Server, AWS Redshift, Data Lakes)
- Expert SQL skills including defining, executing and interpreting complex queries
- Able to multitask, deal with complexity on a frequent basis including advanced analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- High-customer orientation and service mentality, able to communicate directly with customers at various seniority levels
- Knowledge of agile prototyping & Data Warehouse lifecycle as well as familiarity with incident and change processes in ticketing systems (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with BI Frontend tools is a big plus (preferably Microsoft PowerBI)
- Fluent in English which is our business language. Extra points are given if you know any German
- Be a part of fast-growing Swiss-Serbian start-up in the area of Business and Data Analytics
- Employee participation program for our first employees (first come first serve)
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
If you are interested being part of the success of baaas.net, please send your application electronically as soon as possible.
We are looking forward!