As Senior Data Analyst being pivotal position in Webeling Games, you will work with stakeholders across the organization to turn business problems into data analysis questions, and then unearthing deep insights through analysis of data, selecting the appropriate methodology through which to conduct data analysis, and apply statistical methods to generate accurate and actionable insights and visualizations. By conducting strategic and operational analysis you will help the company to adjust to market changes and identify opportunities, and, by advanced data utilization and generated data insights to accomplish ambitions and desired performance.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support management for key business decisions by performing deep-dive analysis and translating results into actionable insights.
- Regularly follow up main company KPIs and its drivers, analyze gaps against expectations and propose potential improvements.
- Monitor market dynamics, analyze competitors’ moves, assess its impact on KPI performance and propose relevant activities.
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that helps drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Translate ad-hoc requests into reusable data tools that can scale to answer broader questions.
- Handle the game team’s data assets by defining key game events, architecting data models, and defining data quality governance.
- Build standard KPI dashboards/reports that signal game health, tracking all content/feature releases, readouts, and analysis, empowering feature owners to run performance for the business.
- Identify opportunities for experimentation and recommend appropriate methodology. Generate hypotheses for future product features.
- Collaborate closely with product teams on a daily basis on new feature development, and track its performance from the first day of the release.
- Design and interpret A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Collaborate with technical leads, analysts, data scientists, and game teams to drive key strategic initiatives for the improvement of the data and analytics infrastructure.
- Partner with Data Engineers to manage data quality and integrity to support high-quality deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics or another quantitative analytics field, preferably in the gaming industry
- University degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics/statistics, economics, or relevant working experience
- Knowledge about in-depth business analysis, recognizing and monitoring key KPI indicators, understanding analytical tools and consoles, and data structures as a whole
- Experience in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different statistical modeling approaches and can effectively reason about when to apply different combinations and iterate
- Deep knowledge of data visualization principles and dash-boarding building experience in one of these: Google Analytics, DataStudio, Tableau, Looker, Power BI, and/or similar
- Basic project management knowledge, utilizing software such as Trello or JIRA and experience in an agile environment and iterative development.
- Personal characteristics: Gamer in the heart, Argumentative influencer, Solution-oriented, Analytical view, and structured work method, Able to prioritize workload, High initiative profile, Capable to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of mobile gaming metrics and the mobile gaming industry
- Experience with data documentation, design, and implementation
- Experience building applications in a cloud environment
- Experience in writing new & adapting existing SQL queries against complex data sets
Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position can be located with the rest of our team in Niš, but it could also be remote.