The software development and support unit of an international organization, based in Belgrade, seeks an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join its team in the position of Senior Data Engineer. The successful candidate would work with the rest of the software development team on the design, development, administration and maintenance of a proprietary, web-based financial software system, which is used to support the organization’s international operations.
As a data engineer you will be responsible for building data pipelines on the cloud data warehouse platform, e.g. Snowflake and Fivetran. You will work closely with the Data Architect and the Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Very good knowledge of advanced SQL, e.g. window functions is a must have requirement (5+ years of experience)
- Very good knowledge of databases
- Very good knowledge of Python or another scripting language
- Very good knowledge of cloud data warehousing, e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery
- Good knowledge of cloud computing, e.g. Azure or AWS
- Good knowledge of DevOps for data warehousing
- Good knowledge of data warehouse architecture (Kimball Data Marts, Inmon Corporate Information Factory, Linstedt Data Vault)
- Good knowledge of source to target mapping
- Good data modeling skills in particular dimensional modeling
- Good understanding of the data warehouse life cycle and the Kimball methodology.
- Good knowledge of data orchestration, data workflows and pipelines, e.g. Apache Airflow
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science or information systems
- Crystal Reports development experience
- Experience with developing financial systems
- Experience with system architecture design
- Experience with producing technical documentation
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
Applicants are invited to send a letter of interest, CV and references electronically. Only short listed candidates who meet the skills required for the roles will be invited for interviews.
CHF International je nevladina organizacija za razvoj sa sedištem u Silver Springu, SAD. Od jula 2001. godine CHF sprovodi Program obnove zajednice putem demokratske akcije (CRDA-Community Revitalization through Democratic Action), program koji će trajati nekoliko godina na širem području Srbije i finansiran je od strane Americke agencije za međunarodni razvoj (USAID). CRDA program se realizuje u 28 opština južne i istočne Srbije, a CHF ima kancelarije u Vranju, Preševu, Nišu, Leskovcu, Zaječaru…Više o poslodavcu