Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in the Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
Are you passionate about software engineering as well as data and AI? As a data virtuoso at the interface between the two disciplines, you will ensure that our customers can exploit the value of their data.
- You develop data platforms and productionize data and machine learning solutions for and with our clients. You support them from the idea to the customized solution and further to the solution’s operation and further development.
- You are the subject matter expert and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, software developers, and data scientists.
- Your activities at Zühlke are multifaceted - ranging from consulting on data governance, design, and architecture to implementation on common hyper scalers products, but also including special solutions.
- You are a key expert in data platforms, keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments.
- Do you see your strength in consulting or do you feel more comfortable in implementation? Both are a good fit for us. We'll be happy to take you along on your first client contact and jointly develop a technical and strategic concept for the data-driven goals, or we'll value your ability to translate abstract requirements into state-of-the-art solutions as part of a team.
- You thrive on topics like big data, massively scalable databases, cloud infrastructures, or distributed algorithms
- You have a passion for sustainable software development and have already gained several years of experience working in technical roles
- In addition to your knowledge of Python and the libraries in the Python, data, and machine learning ecosystem, you ideally have hands-on skills in technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive, Airflow, RDBMS, NoSQL, DevOps, Kubernetes and Java, Typescript, or .NET
- You have a good understanding of the possibilities of large public cloud environments and preferably have already used Amazon AWS, MS Azure, or Google's GCP clouds in the areas of data storage, data processing or data governance
- You have a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, or a comparable education
- Excellent English language skills
- Option to choose one of our two flexible comp&ben models, thus tailoring work engagement to your needs (REcharge offers you reduced working hours, while REady is focused on higher financial compensation)
- Possibility to personalize working hours
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both fully remotely and from the office
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training and you also get paid time off for professional development
- Company profit share
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly, and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing, and learning from each other
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal data and software communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas. We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future. We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We specialize in strategy and business innovation, digital solutions and ... Saznajte više
"A bit more than two years ago, I was warmly welcomed into the open-minded culture of Zühlke.
From the start, I was impressed by its open learning culture and working atmosphere. I find it rewarding ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME