Our partner Flaschenpost is the largest and most dynamic online wine retailer in Switzerland with more than 30,000 different wines and 1,000 wines available for next day delivery. Founded in 2007 Flaschenpost has always been one of the leading eCommerce players in Switzerland. Their goal is to make wine buying as simple, fast, and convenient as possible. This is why they are shifting from a typical eCommerce retailer into the world of a tech-company.
Flaschenpost is powered by a custom-developed web based ERP solution built from scratch and designed to interact with their eCommerce solution along with various other satellite systems
Together with our partner we're extending the team and looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us and help scale our business further.
The entire engineering team is located in Belgrade and working closely with the Technical Lead and Product Owner from Switzerland. The team is working on 2 separate projects, the ERP system and the e-commerce platform, and both projects are using cutting-edge technologies. Our nine-member team is looking to expand and welcome additional colleagues to join them in their adventure.
As you’re the first person in the team with this role - you have the freedom to build processes, structures and tools of your choice.
- Configure and maintain our servers (system and software updates)
- You will cover both cloud infrastructure at AWS as well as our bare-metal servers
- Configuration of SaaS / PaaS that are being used
- Writing backup scripts
- Maintain and improve application deployment procedures (currently Maven, Jenkins, Nexus for ERP)
- Investigate recovery options and have a recovery strategy in case of systems failure
- 5+ years of professional experience in the DevOps environment
- Open-minded personality that is able to think outside the box
- Experienced in working with Cloud service providers such as Azure, GCP or AWS (AWS as a plus)
- Strong skills in Shell-scripting, UNIX / Linux
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training, as we are dedicated to giving all our team members the opportunity to further enhance their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee!
InterVenture is a Swiss IT outsourcing company which specializes in the establishment of client-own software development teams in Belgrade. Our mission is to link great companies with great people and thereby take part in the creation of great products and services.Više o poslodavcu