Senior DevOps Engineer
Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us lead the container revolution. You’ll build solutions to enhance availability, performance, and stability of the Sysdig SaaS offering. Together with the engineering team you will support the On-Prem version of Sysdig through - data migration, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Build and manage various components of the internal and production environments with a focus on configuration management, continuous integration and platform automation
- Implement disaster recovery and reliability improvement initiatives
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Take Kubernetes and Docker to production for all our new microservices
- Manage Kubernetes and Cassandra clusters
- Take ownership of features that range from services provisioning on SaaS or On-Prem
- Enhance developer CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Github
- Automate our infrastructure and EC2 deployments (CloudFormation) as well as our build automation systems (Jenkins)
- Conduct performance tuning, load testing, and optimization of information/data processing, maintenance and support of the production environment
- Proficiency with configuration management tools like CloudFormation or Terraform (or at least Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack)
- Solid experience in monitoring cloud services using tools like Sysdig, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Nagios, or Zabbix
- Experience in managing AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Auto Scaling groups, ALB/NLB, IAM
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting customer facing production service outages
- Aptitude for troubleshooting complex problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Command of at least one of the following : Java, Python, Bash, and Golang
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Working knowledge of Git
- Worked with containers such as Docker or Rocket
- Deployed Kubernetes or OpenStack clusters
- Managed any of these clusters - Cassandra, HBase, HDFS, Elasticsearch
- Set up Kafka or Redis clusters
- Used log aggregation services like Elasticsearch or Splunk
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity
- Knowledge of ITIL terminology for incident and problem management
- Background in PCI/HIPAA compliant infrastructure in the cloud
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno