Senior Diagnostic Development Engineer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to the development of cutting-edge automotive systems aimed to increase the safety of passengers and pedestrians alike.
Using state-of-the-art technical equipment such as intelligent cameras you will work on the transformation of acquired data into useful information that would translate into decisions and actions enabling the creation of advanced automotive systems.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Reverse engineering and documenting diagnostic protocols and procedures using vehicle manufacturer diagnostic tools
- Implementation of diagnostic protocols and procedure using in-house and off the shelf tools
- Testing and validation of diagnostic equipment for the aftermarket
- Validation and documentation of reverse engineered diagnostic protocols and procedures
- Provide feedback of process improvements and software bugs
- Training and Mentoring junior staff
- Planning day to day tasks for staff in support of overall application development plan
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of work produced by junior staff
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Experience of software development using C#, C++, C, SQL
- Experience of diagnosing complex vehicle system faults
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures
- Ability to investigate vehicle diagnostics network and reverse engineering to create diagnostic data
- Ability to work with diagnostic tools on vehicles.
- Delivering to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostics protocols such as ISO14229, ISO15765, KW2000, ISO9141, ISO 13400, MCD Architecture, D-PDU-API, SAE J2534 (1-2)
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu