The Senior Director, Human Resources (HR) is part of the HR Management team and is responsible for the operations of the department, designing and implementing HR programs in alignment with the organization’s strategy and culture. The director is a key contributor to the achievement of the talent strategy, ensuring the HR department drives the attraction, engagement, and retention of the right talent for success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing the European human resources business partners /management team, overseeing the allocation of work and performance against goals. Provides feedback, coaching, and mentoring, drives employee development, and performs additional people management activities.
- Leads the design and delivery of HR policies, programs, and procedures to align the workforce with the talent strategy and organizational culture. Remains up to date on HR best practices and industry trends in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in strategic planning activities with the Head of Human Resources, providing concise recommendations based on research, metrics, and organizational factors. Provides input and oversees annual budget expenditures and resource requirements.
- Identifies, monitors, and analyses HR metrics to measure trends and progress against strategic goal accomplishment. Uses data to make business cases to senior management and to identify when changes or modifications to HR programs or projects are necessary.
- Negotiates and manages complex dispute resolution, handling confidential issues professionally and appropriately in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Works with the Global Head of HR in evaluating the steps required for opening of new legal entities within the region, working closely with Finance and Legal.
- Develop a core understanding of the business and utilize information to perform as a Business Partner to all areas of the organization.
- Oversee the employee relations program, exercising good judgment in the management and resolution of basic and complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations. Escalate complex employee relations issues to Global Head of Human Resources when necessary.
- Coach managers on handling disciplinary issues, work-related conflict and performance concerns; assist with the development of performance improvement plans.
- Assist with the administration of the performance evaluation program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization. Manages the human resources team, overseeing the allocation of work and performance against goals. Provides feedback, coaching, and mentoring, drives employee development, and performs additional people management activities. Works with the talent acquisition team on hiring efforts resulting in effective people management of the team, resulting in efficient operations of the HR function.
- Guides management and employee actions by preparing, updating and recommending human resources policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other HR related tasks and projects as part of the HR management team, either written or spoken in order to meet the HR organisations business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business or related field.
- Preferred Qualifications
- HR certification (e.g. CHRL, SHRP, PHR, SPHR).
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Progressive HR experience including demonstrated leading HR in multiple countries.
- Strong knowledge of European regulations.
- Extensive people management experience
- Experience in a clinical research or pharmacovigilance .
- Proficiency with HR information systems and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986