- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Senior Enterprise IT System Specialist (Linux/UNIX)
We are looking for a new member for our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
As part of international team your task would be to ensure overall functionality and disaster recovery of servers and systems, based on Linux/UNIX technologies.
What you can expect:
- Hands-on Linux/UNIX based large IT infrastructure – Servers, SAN/Storages, Backup solutions,
- Opportunities to deal and be responsible for virtual infrastructure based on VMware
- Investigate constantly, to evaluate and apply cutting-edge technologies
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team spread across CEE
- Involvement in different local and international projects
- Hold responsibility for the overall functionality and 24/7 – 365 availability of the company’s operating systems in Linux environment
What you will need:
- University degree in Engineering, IT or relevant area.
- 2+ years of professional experience in system administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux/UNIX solutions.
- Virtual environments based on VMware , storage administration and cloud technologies will be consider as advantage
- Works well under pressure with tight timeframes
- Fluent in English
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Integrity and reliability
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private pension and health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.