Ball Global Business Services Europe and AMEA d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior FP&A Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Beverage cans are more than just a perfect container – for us they are a high-tech product and the most sustainable packaging we feel passionate about.
Ball Beverage Packaging AMEA headquartered in Dubai, UAE is one of the leading beverage can producers in the region. Our customers include highly reputable, internationally operating beverage and drinks brands.
Our team is part of Ball Corporation, which manufactures high quality metal packaging for the beverage, food and household goods industries operating world-wide.
In addition Ball Aerospace supplies aerospace technology and other technologies and services predominantly to the US government.
Our approximately 18,500 motivated and customer-focused employees world-wide share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct. We want to meet current and future business needs through the ongoing development of our knowledgeable people. Motivation, communication and satisfaction as well as health & safety are essential to maintaining a committed workforce able to accept challenges.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Senior FP&A Analyst
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Primary purpose of position:
This role reports to the Director - Finance Planning & Analysis (AMEA) and is critical in terms of supporting the Sector FP&A Team.
The Senior Analyst position is accountable for:
- Support the Regional FP&A Team with:
- Monthly Reporting
- Annual Operating Plans and Forecasts
- Treasury Management including Metal and Fx Hedge
- Regional office cost center management & reporting & planning
- Ad-hoc analysis for management
- Analysis and presentation of the business drivers, projects and information to management
- Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records
- Maintenance of comprehensive set of controls
The role will be based in Belgrade, Serbia. The work week will be Monday to Friday with flexibility required to align with Dubai Regional Office working days.
Reports to: Director - Finance Planning & Analysis (AMEA)
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A):
- Support the Regional FP&A Team with;
- Monthly Reporting and Analysis of Actual Vs. plan and prior year variances
- Balance sheet and Cash flow management
- Annual Operating Plans and Forecasts
- Analysis and presentation of the business drivers, projects and information to management for decision making
- Business Partnering with the Dubai office cost center owners,
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of the budget/forecasts and report variances,
- Manage the month-end and reporting requirements for the costs center
- Strengthen internal & SOX controls and help in improving processes
Metal and FX Hedge Management:
- Perform relevant Metal & FX hedge analysis
- Present hedging proposals at relevant forums
- Maintain Hedge documentation
- Subject matter expert for Hedge accounting
- Strengthen internal & SOX controls and help in improving processes.
Reporting Systems and Finance transformation:
- Supporting management related to Financial Reporting and Forecast systems, changes in the systems, processes and organization
- System and process champion of Essbase (Hyperion), HFM & Financial Forecasting System (BIPS)
- Ad hoc projects and other assignments aligned with company needs
- Qualifications and experience
- Chartered Accountant, CPA, ACCA or Cost and Management Accountant;
- University Degree in Finance
- 3-7 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment with exposure to;
- FP&A functions
- SAP / Hyperion / HFM environment
- US GAAP and SOX
- Experience of working in multicultural and matrix organization
- Ability to work independently and strong team player.
- Developed interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with different sets of people.
- Able to evaluate, act and communicate on time.
- Proactive with can-do attitude.
- Developed corporate influencing ability.
- Advanced SAP and Excel skills.
- Previous experience of using Hyperion / HFM highly desirable.
- English – Advanced.
KPI of the role (measurable responsibilities)
- Business support and partnering.
- Key support for finance transformation projects.
- Leading the month end reporting activities.
- Leading the Forecast and Annual Plan process.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, as appropriate.
- Supporting the team in establishing and maintaining appropriate controls.
- Key point of contact for Plant and Corporate FP&A and Accounting Teams.
- Regional Leadership Team, Plant Finance and Operations Teams, Commercial /Sales Team, Internal Auditors, Corporate FP&A/Treasury/Accounting Teams, External Auditors
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the
above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno