We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Senior Finance Assistant – Reporting
The essential purpose of the function is accounting/finance support to our business in Europe/AMEA. To deal with general accounting tasks, as well as actively taking participation in creation of relevant reports, respecting the local GAAP requirements and existing company procedures.
- Active participation in the processes of: intercompany adjustment, loans, receivables and billing, posting and checking invoices, fixed asset accounting, financial planning and reporting.
- Conducting business transactions in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP, standards Ball Corporation and Ball Packaging Europe, as well as the local legislation regarding the entities for which it is responsible.
- Active participation in the daily activities of the accounting entity for which those responsible.
- Carrying out accounting activities in different financial systems (SAP, JDE).
- Participating actively in month end closing.
- Active participation in the monthly calculation of the trial balance of the entity for which it is responsible.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and Bank accounts reconciliation.
- Initiates, reviews and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Preparation of reports relating to taxes on income and value added tax and other tax reports in collaboration with external consultants and / or central tax department entities for which it is responsible.
- Support in the preparation of tax returns and all requirements as defined in the accounting and tax rules providing the necessary information from its direct jurisdiction of the entities for which it is responsible.
- Assistance in tax audits in the field of their direct responsibility of the entities for which it is responsible.
- Participating in audit preparation & support in its area of responsibility.
- Ad hoc projects connected to his postion and knowladge.
- Other assigments connected to essential functions areas mentioned above.
- Preferable BA degree
- English language – must
- Previous experience of working in a multinational corporation 3 to 5 years in accounting area.
Please submit your application by clicking on the below link which will direct you to our company' recruiting system.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your CV and resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992