Optimus Lead Management is a market leader when it comes to customer service, offering its clients top-notch products and services. The company’s focus on superior services has been frequently recognized by the industry.
We are looking for: Senior Finance Officer
- Manage and maintain Trust accounting systems and processing of day to day financial information, including purchases, sales, payments, and nominal ledgers.
- Process month end.
- Collate, analyse, and prepare information required to produce accurate and timely internal financial information.
- Assist with the development and delivery of accurate monthly management and project accounts budgets.
- Support the Business Managers in preparation of financial information and reports for the Finance Committee, Programme Committees and Board as required.
- In conjunction with the Trust’s external accountants, ensure the accurate and timely production of statutory accounts and reporting of funding as per contractual agreements and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with banks.
- Administration of outgoing documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to maintain an organized financial structure.
- Making sure that clients receive adequate attention and documentation.
- Proactive and strategic approach.
- Developing strategies and targets with managers.
- Analysing and recording reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- High Proficiency in English is a must – spoken and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Experience is a must.
- Ability to adapt quickly to requests.
- Working in a dynamic and young environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Optimus Lead Management LTD Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Optimus Lead Management
Optimus Lead Management je internacionalna kompanija i zvanični zastupnik jedne od vodećih kompanija na svetskom tržištu.Više o poslodavcu