Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In a year, since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to 85 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people and keep counting. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, Airbnb, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
Optic Power is looking for a Senior Fraud Manager to join its business operations team.
Using tools, data, and analytical thinking, the Senior Fraud Manager will lead, mentor, and coach junior team members who are investigating and analyzing fraudulent applications for a leading fraud-prevention technology company.
The Senior Fraud Manager position is a great fit for a person who is having strong organizational skills, clear communication, works well within a team, and who can apply a systematic approach to problem-solving.
You’ll help us expand our business operations here in Belgrade and will be a critical part of our future growth strategy! You'll be part of a group that is expected to grow to over 200 employees next year. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and have a promotional path to a number of roles within Optic Power.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize and provide a clear line of sight to the most critical work to partners and team members
- Lead, mentor and coach team members
- Continually assess manual and automated processes to identify potential process gaps and opportunities
- Own and articulate the strategy and roadmap for the Fraud team
- Develop the team growth trends
- Collect data and produce reports for top management
- Responsible for increasing the performance of the team
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Develop the mesurables for the team and focus on it’s continuous improvement
What should you have?
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills using data in decision-making and prioritization
- Minimum of five years management experience with big teams (over 50 people)
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Fluent English, knowledge of another language is a plus
What do we offer?
- Professional training
- Possibility to join an early-stage, growing startup
- International Business exposure
- Ability to work with a supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617