PLAYSTUDIOS is seeking a Front-End Software Engineer to join our playAWARDS development team. This role focuses on supporting the existing Web Applications and building new features on the playAWARDS loyalty platform.
We are a very lean studio where you will have the opportunity to have a big impact.
- Work with the Team Lead to design and implement production-ready components and to deliver high-quality products.
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues.
- Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of MaterialUI, Webpack, Babel
- Experience in responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
- Experience developing software with a team in a professional and collaborative environment
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to prioritize requirements
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytical skills
- Experience writing and maintaining automated unit test cases with Jest
- Proven ability to build high-quality products
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597