Greentube is a leading full-service provider in the online & mobile gaming sector and is a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions.
We are looking to expand the development capabilities of the Core Platform Engineering team by hiring colleagues in our subsidiary in Belgrade. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining a Remote Gaming System that is the core component of our online gaming platform offered for B2B and B2C customers.
You would be participating in the development of various back-office tools for this platform. The team is a virtual agile team working at two office locations (Belgrade and Vienna).
We are searching for enthusiastic and engaged people with a strong theoretical background, good coding practices, and an open mindset for applying new paradigms, who can help us build the state of the art solutions. Since technologies are changing fast, specific framework experience is not a must, as it is the right working attitude we are looking for.
- As an early team member, you will take responsibility for technical problem solving, own and implement new features for specific components, and help shape the overall experience
- Collaborate with a co-located team in Vienna, fully integrated into an agile environment
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code using a microservice architectural approach
- Participate in estimation, code reviews, and writing tests
- Focus on performance and use the best tools for the job. We don't hammer screws!
- Completed higher technical education
- 3+ years of professional software development experience using an agile framework
- Experience in the development of Angular + .NET Core applications having fluency in C#, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Experience in a microservices architecture
- Experience with Entity Framework, DI and IoC frameworks
- Confident in writing unit and integration tests and using mocking tools
- Confident in using Git
- Application developer-level experience with SQL
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in front-end libraries, tools, and frameworks such as node.js, webpack, Angular Material, Sass, Jasmine, Karma
- Experience in GraphQL, Rest API’s, API Gateways, JWT authentication, gRPC
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes / Tanzu
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Education budget
- 25 days of vacation
- Remote work
- Private health insurance
- Free parking