The core objective of “Aginic Ventures” is to help design and build successful start-ups. We work alongside founders from the very beginning, starting with initial ideas, to market validation, testing, designing, and taking the product to the market.
“Aginic Ventures” is a preferred destination for tech and product lovers. We pride ourselves on collaborating with founders with purpose by designing and developing elegant products using the latest tech, and constantly challenging ourselves to think outside the box.
We have an awesome track record of start-up success - we know what we're doing and we have fun doing it. We are renowned in the Australian start-up scene for quality tech/data products and for being really supportive of our founders. You can get a feel for some of the start-ups we have helped evolve here: https://aginic.ventures/#portfolio
We are a closely connected team of 11, divided into three smaller, cross-functional squads.
Our core product squads are comprised of a product lead, a product designer, and two senior engineers located across Brisbane and Sydney.
“Aginic Ventures” is a work-family; our approach is fast-paced while being pretty relaxed and fun. Our vision is to be the #1 ventures studio/incubator that specialises in the development and commercialisation of data products globally.
We continually evolve, and, therefore, we wish to welcome like-minded people with solid skills and a passion for product development.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack to design and deliver technical products which will enable our founders to go to market successfully.
Within this role, you will interact with another engineer within the team, a product lead, and a designer.
Your main responsibilities as our Senior Full Stack Developer will include:
- Solving big, bold, and loosely understood problems
- Providing technical leadership and decision-making across our early-stage products
- Getting your hands dirty, and actively code and manage technical quality for our products
- Working closely with founders to understand their idea, the problem they are solving, and their target market to help shape the technology strategy for the product as it grows
- Identifying and recommending alternative solutions when a product needs to take a different direction
- Collaborating with designers, engineers, and product-leads to design and build highly engaging software
- Helping other engineers grow through mentoring
- Helping grow our engineering team by participating in recruitment interviews and code reviews, while making suggestions for process improvements
Tools we use to communicate within the team:
Our perfect candidate
- Has strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Has experience with front-end production applications, ideally using frameworks like React and React Native.
- Has experience with back-end production applications using REST or GraphQL on cloud-native infrastructure.
- Has experience in at least one maintainable programming language: Typescript, Python, Java, Go, etc.
- Has an understanding of modern cloud-native development tools, e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure, Linux/BSD, Databases, CI/CD, Load Balancers, APIs, etc.
- Has an understanding of how early-stage business trade-offs may impact technical choices and vice versa
- Can collaborate effectively, not just with your immediate team, but with the broad stakeholder group, including founders and SMEs
- Has the ability to explain technical concepts regardless of the audience
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and even more comfortable with asking the kinds of questions that lead to clarity
- Can adapt quickly to unexpected changes in direction
If you don’t meet all of these requirements, we recommend you apply anyway. This list is not exclusive, and we value what you can bring to the table.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu