ValueShore is seeking an experienced Full-Stack developer to join our growing development team.
You will be joining an established team here in Serbia that is expanding. The team is working on an exciting and fast paced project that is new development for one of our clients in the Oil & Gas industry.
As this is new development, the client and we are choosing the best tools for the job and less bound by legacy and maintenance, so you will be working with cutting edge technologies and UpToDate systems. You will have influence on the choices and the future technical direction of the product.
The project is aiming to transform an old and traditional industry to a more modern, safe, and green way of working via the technology and solutions you will be part of building.
The team is international, so apart from the colleagues here in Belgrade, there are team members from northern Europe and Scandinavia also. What we need is a team player that can work and thrive in a diverse culture like that, where the main working language is English.
Send us CV and let’s talk both about you and the project.
Position is full-stack and we need someone with real frontend experience, not just backend.
- 4+ years of experience in development with frontend web technologies preferably React but others: Angular, Vue, Ember etc. are as good
- Knowing your way around State management libraries like Redux
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience in development with .NET (Core) - we are on .NET 5 and 6
- Knowledge with some ORM like Entity Framework / EF Core
- Experience with making WebAPI
- Confidence writing SQL queries by hand
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Good working knowledge of English Language
Formal training or a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field is preferred, but experience and a proven track record counts just as much, so please also apply also if you do not hold a degree.
- Azure Portal/ Services/ DevOps
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and processes (SCRUM)
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Good and friendly working environment
- Ability to travel abroad (once the Corona situation is calm)
- Work from home, office, or any other place where there is Internet.