AIGO is one of the leading system integrators in Serbia, recognizing the needs of the IT market and providing reliable, customized and comprehensive support. It offers multi-vendor IT solutions for establishing an efficient and integrated operations system for successful office operations. We provide consulting, solution design, implementation and regular services for small, medium and large businesses.
We are looking for: Senior IT Administrator
Aigo Business System is looking for a skilled and talented Senior IT Administrator who will maintain our information technology systems and networks. Senior IT Administrator will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role.
For this role, knowledge and expertise in software, hardware and networks are a necessity, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving with great attention to detail. End user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, thus excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and reliable operations of Microsoft Windows based computer systems, network servers, and virtualization (Hyper-V and VMware)
- Administers and maintains a variety of services (web, FTP, NAT, VPN, SSH, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc.)
- Performs all aspects of the Microsoft Office 365 ongoing administration including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
- Maintains Exchange servers, systems and processes, including monitoring of system health to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Serves as Service Matter Expert for Microsoft Office 365 (O365) applications (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Provides technical support across the company (in person or over the phone)
- Responds to alerts, incidents and troubleshoot issues and escalates to higher tier support
- Responsible for updates on cloud and on-premise servers
- Responds in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Monitors performance and maintains systems according to requirements
- Performs data backup and recovery
- Provides input into infrastructure architecture designs
- Responsible for disaster recovery planning and exercises
- Manages and updates technical documentation and company IT procedures
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues and failures within the company
- Provides periodical reports for data protection results, security summaries, server update status, etc.
- Tests new equipment and is familiar with new technology
- Performs all other relevant duties at the request of the Superintendent
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Systems or related field
- 4+ years working as an engineer with Windows Server OS to include troubleshooting, tuning, upgrading, monitoring and patching
- Good understanding of computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and standards
- Experience with databases (Microsoft SQL) and database management operations (backup, restore, monitoring, replication)
- Experience in working with cyber (IT) security concepts
- Experience with a configuration/deployment management tool
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewall technology and Cisco switching and routing (CCNA is a plus)
- Experience with Barracuda Internet and the email-filtering appliance is a plus
By applying for this vacancy you agree that if you are not selected in the first round, the employer may contact you within the period of one year, if the need for the same or similar job is indicated.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps of the selection process.
Aigo Business System d.o.o.
AIGO kompanija je jedan od vodećih sistem integratora u Srbiji koji prepoznaje potrebe IT tržišta i pruža pouzdanu, prilagođenu i sveobuhvatnu podršku. Nudimo multivendorska IT rešenja za uspostavljanje efikasnog i integrisanog sistema operacija za uspešno kancelarijsko poslovanje. Pružamo usluge iz oblasti konsaltinga, dizajna rešenja, implementacije i redovnog servisa za mala, srednja i velika preduzeća. Za 11 godina poslovanja postali smo ozbiljan i kredibilan strateški partner IT vendora i već…Više o poslodavcu