About Pactera EDGE - Pactera EDGE is a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific.
Clients include 100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel & Hospitality.
With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and Expertise, Pactera EDGE helps clients achieve new levels of performance while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With the clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Pactera EDGE is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run smarter – and for those that want to change the race.
We are looking for highly skilled Senior IT Administrator to join our growing Serbian Team!
Senior IT Administrator will be responsible for providing high-quality technical support for the Microsoft client application (M365) and IT infrastructure technologies for Serbia and other EU markets ( Spain and Italy).
The fundamental goal of this position is to see IT services interruption is not in the critical path of users. The job involves handling and resolving simple to complex IT issues and some queries from end-users.
- Desktop/Laptop HW support as on-site and executive support (Intel+ Mac)
- Laptop/Desktop/System build and allocation, de allocate onboarding, off-boarding employees, – on-site support,
- IT Asset management – Hardware and Software
- Global Network support and local office network support which includes Wan/Lan/Firewall/Access point/VPN at site level
- Vendor coordination
- Help resolve applications (Office and Business Applications) and escalate matters with details
- Gather the required information as necessary to best handle customer issues and technical inquiries
- Resolving the issues through Phone, chat, and email communication channels.
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1, L2 and L3 Support organizations.
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Drive monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability as required
- Document solutions for knowledge based
- Voice of Serbia and EU customer base and take full responsibility
- To make sure of Security and IT audit compliance
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or related technical discipline)
- 5- years of relevant experience in L1/L2 technical customer support (on-site, voice, and email), with a strong customer interaction experience
- Good Troubleshooting of Hardware and OS-related issues,
- Basic knowledge of M365 and Identity and access management
- Strong knowledge of networks, VPN, LAN and WAN and AV systems
- Good troubleshooting skills and Passion to be a part of a hard-working and winning team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service orientation
- Strong attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to learn new technology
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working options
- Private Health Care insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Work in well established multinational company
Pactera EDGE brings together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges. Pactera EDGE is a global digital and technology services company. We design, build and optimize human-centric intelligent digital platforms. Our core capabilities are in data, intelligence, experience and globalization.Više o poslodavcu